Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

September Label Update!

Bored at work and figured it was about time I made an update on here.

I'm currently working on three new tapes and waiting for a split 12" test to be approved and go to press. I recently screened more basketball shorts and koozies, two different designs of each, and had coffee mugs made by the homie Levi of Aphelion Design Collective and couldn't have come out better!

SHR will be back in the magical Midwest this weekend for the ridiculously stacked ANTI MUSIC FEST 4 in Dayton, OH!! I will also be heading back up to Vestal, NY in October for sure to be wild as fuck, RAPID DECAY FEST 2! Both fests have unbelievable lineups and if you don't hit up either one, you're fuckin up big time.


↑MUGS
SHORTS!
design one
design two


Shorts- $11
Mugs- $12
Koozies- $3
If you want to pick anything up, as always, e-mail me or send me a message on facebook!


On another note, I don't usually post anything like this on here but, my other label Third Eye Grind Records just dropped it's last release! The long awaited and unrelentingly vicious Grinchfinger/Camphora Monobromata split 7"! Co-released with a bunch of great labels I don't feel like typing out, limited to 519 copies!

preview the Grinchfinger tracks here!

*photo stolen from Grinchfinger*

Syrup Head releases and Merch are now available on the Third Eye Grind website, but orders can still be placed directly through me via FB and meail!

No comments:

Post a Comment